Our Campus's Coronavirus Response
Whitworth University continues to keep the health and safety of our students and employees as our highest priority.
We all have a responsibility to protect ourselves and others to limit the spread of COVID-19. Please continue to visit this webpage for new or updated procedures and policies.
- Updated policies for Spring Term regarding testing and masking. Learn more here.
- Whitworth announces policies for Spring Term regarding testing and masking. Learn more here.
- Classes that utilized remote learning the first week of Jan Term will be held in person starting Monday, Jan. 10. Learn more here.
- Most on-campus classes will be held online for the first week of Jan Term, Jan. 3-9. Learn more here.
- Whitworth encourages students, faculty and staff to receive COVID-19 vaccine boosters for protection against the omicron variant. Learn more here.
- A state mandate impacts COVID-19 vaccination medical exemptions for some Whitworth employees and student workers. Learn more here.
- Whitworth Interim President Scott McQuilkin announces COVID-19 vaccination policies for students and employees. Read the full message here.