MSAT Campus Visit Travel Reimbursement
Visiting campus is a great way to learn whether Whitworth is a good fit for you. We understand that travel is expensive and some families may need financial assistance to make a campus visit possible. To assist with this, we have funds available to provide travel reimbursements for students traveling more than 350 miles to campus and who meet all of the following criteria:
- Have applied to the Master of Science in Athletic Training program for the coming July cohort
- Are committed to a campus visit at Whitworth, including a campus tour, meeting with an AT faculty member and classroom observation
- Would not be able to visit campus without financial assistance
Eligible students who meet all of these criteria are invited to request a travel reimbursement grant. Requests will be reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis and will be awarded to help cover travel expenses for eligible students as long as funding is available. Applicants will be notified within one week whether their reimbursement is approved.
In order to support as many students as possible with the limited funds available, standard travel reimbursement grant amounts are intended to cover about half of the cost of a typical flight to Spokane. Students can request additional funds, if necessary, through the travel reimbursement grant application form.
- $50-100: Montana, Southern Idaho
- $100-250: Oregon, Nevada, Utah, New Mexico, Wyoming
- $200-350: California, Colorado, Arizona
- $300-450: Hawaii, all other U.S. states and international