- Master of Arts in Christian Ministry (45 credits)
- Master of Arts in Mission & Culture (45 credits)
- Master of Arts in Theology (36 credits)
Challenge yourself to earn your graduate degree in theology and answer your call to serve God and neighbor. Whitworth's graduate theology programs are designed for lifelong learners seeking to deepen their faith and enrich their Christian vocation by inspiring students both intellectually and spiritually.
Courses focus on integrating classical theological education, practical application and spiritual formation to equip men and women to serve the church and society. Throughout the program, you'll learn from faculty members who are dedicated to your success and who have years of teaching experience grounded in foundational Christian tenets.
- Enrich your Christian vocation.
- Keep your schedule as you pursue theological education.
- Enter a community of learning and become equipped to serve others.
- Learn from dedicated Christian scholars.
Community of Learning
The program is structured for individuals who are energized by learning with peers and scholars and who are prepared to grow in their Christian vocation. As you learn together, you'll also spend a great deal of time sharing meals, worshipping, praying, and reinforcing Whitworth's Christian call to serve humanity within our own community.