- To access the application, use the network username and password included in the letter you received with your admit packet folder.
Note: Your username is typically your first initial, last name and last two digits of your projected Whitworth graduation year (i.e. jsmith23). And your password is the lowercase first initial of your first name, followed by your student I.D. number, followed by the uppercase first initial of your last name -- all one word. (i.e. j1234567S)
- Your completed Hawaii Jan Term application will be reviewed on a first-come-first-served basis, so we encourage students to apply early. Admission decisions will be made on a rolling basis until the program is full.
- Acceptance is conditional. Students must meet satisfactory academic and behavioral standards during the fall semester to maintain eligibility for the program.
- You may be conditionally accepted to the waitlist; if a space opens up, you will be admitted to the program.
- Once you have been accepted, the next step is to pay your deposit of $500 within 30 days.