Bachelor of Arts in Management & Accounting
Whitworth's management and accounting program can prepare you to:
- earn your bachelor's degree in organizational management and accounting;
- qualify for the CPA exam with accounting courses only; or
- complete your MBA as you earn the credits needed to take the CPA exam (ask your advisor how).
|Course Format||Evening, six-week courses (occasional Saturdays)|
|Locations||North Spokane, U-District|
|Average Completion Time||4 years with A.A. or select A.A.S. degree transfer, attending part time
6-6.5 years with no transfer credits, attending part time
Ask your advisor how you can complete your degree sooner.
|Application Deadline||Four weeks prior to start date|
- Classes meet twice weekly, in the evening.
- Six- and nine-week courses help you complete your degree faster.
- Your books are provided and delivered to you the first night of class.
- Courses are available downtown in the U-District.
- Prior-learning portfolio assessment is available.
Whitworth's B.A. in Management & Accounting Program is offered in a cohort format. Once you begin either the management or accounting major sequence, you'll be part of a small group (approximately 20 students) that takes each course, one at a time, and completes the major together. Because you'll stay with the same group of students throughout each program, you'll have the chance to develop a stronger sense of community and collaborative learning while instructors build upon a knowledge base that increases with each successive course.