Whitworth offers group tours of campus for schools and organizations. These tours are designed for groups of 10-50 students, in 10th grade and above, including college transfer students. Group tours are offered Monday through Thursday during the academic year and weekdays throughout the summer. For an individual or family visit, please see our Why Whitworth Days or daily tours pages.
Group Tour Request Form
To ensure we can provide your group with a great campus visit experience, please note the following:
- Registration for a group tour is required and must be made at least two weeks in advance of your intended visit date.
- After you fill out and submit the online group tour request form, a visit coordinator will contact you about our ability to accommodate your group. Please note your request is not confirmed until you receive an official email from the Whitworth Admissions Office.
- The Whitworth Admissions Office can accommodate two group tours each week during the academic school year. We cannot accommodate group tours during Whitworth's school breaks, or during finals week or holiday breaks. Group tours during the summer are considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Group size is limited to 10-50 students who are current high school sophomores or older. If high school students are taking part in the group tour, we require at least one adult chaperone for every 10 students. Adult chaperones are required to attend the tour with visiting students.
- A final group count and schedule confirmation are required one week prior to your visit date.
- If your group arrives more than 30 minutes late, we cannot guarantee that a tour guide will be available; if a guide is not available, it may be necessary for us to cancel your tour.
- If your group has specific needs, please note them in the "Comments/Special Requests" box at the bottom of the online group tour request form.
- Class visits are unavailable for group tours.
- Dining on campus: If your group has requested to eat lunch on campus, you are welcome to purchase meals for $10.70 per person. Our catering company will prepare the number of meals indicated on your initial registration form. Your group will be expected to pay for the original amount of meals even if your group size has decreased. If you know ahead of time your group number has changed, please let us know at least 48 hours in advance. Payment (by preferably credit/debit card) is due upon your arrival.