The Whitworth Student Employment Office serves as a clearinghouse for listings of both on- and off-campus jobs. Whitworth students fill hundreds of jobs on-campus and in the Spokane area every year. Campus jobs are filled quickly at the beginning of each semester, but jobs do continue to open up throughout the school year. On-campus jobs are available to both work study eligible and non-work study eligible students.
- Job-Posting Database: Handshake
- On-Campus: Federal Work-Study Information
- Off-Campus: Washington State Work-Study Information
- Off-Campus: State Work-Study Work Authorization Request Form
New Student Employee Orientation
New Student Employee Orientations are mandatory for all new student employees who will be using web-time entry for their on-campus job.
- Where: See below for location.
- When: Thursday, Nov. 2, at noon in HUB, ABC