RISE (Reinforcing the Importance of Support in Education)
The RISE program is committed to reinforcing the importance of support in education by building relationships through passionate service.
- We believe all students have potential.
- We believe rigorous education can empower students and help them achieve this potential.
- We believe genuine relationship can motivate and direct each student's potential.
- We believe all students have the potential to be agents of change in their communities.
- We believe in collaborating with community partners to identify the needs of the institution.
- We believe in building long-term partnerships between Whitworth University and its community partners.
- To meet students where they are
- To provide students with the academic and relational support necessary to graduate from high school
- To challenge students to go beyond their expectations in the pursuit of higher education
Current RISE Sites
Become a mentor at the following schools:
- Holmes Elementary School
- Audubon Elementary School
- Glover Middle School
- Northwood Middle School
- North Central High School
- Spark Central
- Girl Scouts Lego Robotics Clubs
For more information, stop by the Dornsife Center for Community Engagement, located in Weyerhaeuser Hall 104, or email email@example.com.