Close Menu


All services are by appointment only. 

Wellness Services

We provide a wide range of preventive care services, such as physicals and education regarding various wellness needs. We also provide immunizations and TB tests. 

Illness and Injury Services

Nurse practitioners evaluate and treat common illnesses and injuries and certain chronic medical conditions. Nurse practitioners are equipped to diagnosis health conditions that are frequently seen in the college health population. They can prescribe medication, order and interpret laboratory tests, and order X-rays or specialized imaging studies, if indicated. In addition, they can make referrals to specialists or outside providers, if needed. 


Through Sodexo, our campus food-service company, we can refer you to a dietitian who will meet with you on campus to help you with dietary issues. Call 509.777.3259 or stop by the health center for a referral.

Health Services Plan & Student Accident Insurance Claims

You are responsible for your medical bills. You must fill out a claim form for Health Services Plan or Student Accident Insurance reimbursement. We will be happy to help you file forms. Schedule an appointment with the health center and bring copies of all bills, EOBs from any primary insurance, and/or receipts. Claim forms are available at the health center or at: