Close Menu

Forms Related to FERPA

To give someone (spouse or other relative) access to your financial and/or academic records, go to Pirate Port/WhitNet, then click on the Communication tab and then Records Access Authorization. Your records will only be discussed if the person you designate contacts the university and supplies the code word you have provided.