Close Menu

International Transcript Policy

All international transcripts must be sent to Whitworth University via World Education Services (WES), regardless of whether you are transferring from an English-language-based country.

  1. A high-school/college transcripts (original and English translation)
  2. A WES evaluation is required, at your expense, if you wish to apply university credit earned at an institution outside the U.S. (

For more information, please see the Whitworth International Admissions Office.