This online form allows Whitworth students to review their university charges/financial aid and to outline their plans for paying the balance due.
Please review the following before starting your Billing Form. Listed under each section are the documents you might need in order to complete the process. Click here to access the Billing Form.
To log into your personal Billing Form, use your Whitworth network username and password (this is the same username and password you use in any of the computer labs on campus). If you have lost or forgotten your password click here to reset it, or call the Whitworth Help Desk at 509.777.3911 between 8 a.m.-7 p.m. Monday-Thursday and between 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Fridays. If you are new to Whitworth, your username will be the first letter of your first name followed by your last name and the last two digits of your graduation year. Example: Joan Smith: jsmith22. Your first password is always set to be your first initial lowercase followed by your Whitworth I.D. number and concluding with your last initial uppercase. Example: j1234567S.
Section 1 - Authorizations: Allows you to complete required university and federal authorizations.
- Have ready your banking information to authorize direct payment of excess funds to your bank account;
- the name(s)/relationship(s) of anyone you wish to authorize to have access to your account information.
Section 2 - Review of Charges: Contains your estimated charges and financial aid. In this section you will be able to tell us about changes to your financial aid, add/change housing and meal plans, and register your car. Cars that are not registered and/or do not display a registration decal are subject to citations and fines.
- If you plan to bring a car to campus, you must provide its license plate number, make and model.
Section 3 - Payment Options: Allows you to review your information and to select payment options to cover the balance owing after your financial aid is applied.
- Have ready your banking or credit card information.
- If you plan to apply for credit-based loans to cover your balance due, you will need to complete the loan application process before submitting the form so that the approved loan is reflected in your financial aid award.
- Account payments can be sent to: Whitworth University, Student Accounting Services, 300 W. Hawthorne Road, Spokane, WA 99251
Section 4 - Certification: Allows you to review the Statement of Financial Responsibility and submit your form.
Submit Your Form: Once your form is submitted, you will not be able to enter it again. If you need to make any changes after submitting your form, please contact us and we will gladly discuss your concerns.
If you have questions, please contact us at the following numbers/email addresses:
|Last Name||Account Representative||Phone|
For additional important information about financial policies, insurance, tuition & fees, room & board, and more, please visit our website at: www.whitworth.edu/studentaccountingservices.
Help the university go green! Sign up in Pirate Port to get your 1098-T tax form electronically. Go to Pirate Port, Financial Aid & Billing, 1098 Electronic Consent, and click the top button. You'll have access to your form earlier than if you have it mailed to you.
Important Links You May Need as You Complete Your Billing Information Form
- Monthly Payment Plan Application Form
- Instructions to Set Up Your Payment Plan
- ACI Payment Gateway (for payment in full of all semester charges via e-check or credit card)
- Health-and-Wellness Services
- Meal Plan Changes
- Whitworth University Facilities Services Vehicle Registration