Events, Dates & Deadlines
- A Billing Form with your estimated charges and estimated financial aid award is made available for completion online for the coming semester in early July for and Dec. 20 for all students each year.
- Payment in full or a payment plan arrangement for tuition and fees and the completion of your Billing Form is one month prior to the start of every term.
- Statements of account activity are emailed approximately the 20th of every month. All charges not covered by a payment plan are due and payable at that time.
- Institutional Loan Promissory Notes are mailed out approximately the last week of June and need to be signed and returned to the loan office as quickly as possible in order to avoid delaying transmittal of financial aid.
- Students with institutional loans who are leaving Whitworth at the end of a term must complete an exit interview with the loan office.
- Students withdrawing from Whitworth or dropping classes should refer to our Withdrawal Process and Tuition Refund Schedule for further information and before making final decisions.
- Submission of registration/withdrawal forms obligates the student for payment of applicable tuition and fees, including a 1.5 percent per month finance charge that may be assessed on unpaid balances (including finance charges previously assessed), as well as any subsequent collection expenses and fees, and implies acceptance of Whitworth's financial policies. It is the student's responsibility to pay his/her bill on time and to ensure that his/her registration/withdrawal is correctly processed throughout the term. Students with financial aid that is not finalized by the end of the first month of the semester may be withdrawn from the university. Please be aware that billing rates might change if your registration status changes.
- Diplomas and transcripts will be held and registration will be blocked if there are unpaid balances on the student account or if Perkins/institutional loan documentation is incomplete or if payments are delinquent.