Make a Payment
Current Students - Tuition, Fees, Room & Board: Payment of tuition, fees, room & board is due one month prior to the beginning of each term. You may select any of the following payment options. You will need the student's full name and Whitworth ID number for all options.
- One-Time On-Line Payments: You may charge the total balance owing on a US credit* or debit* card, or process an e-check** by accessing the Nelnet Campus Commerce Make a Payment Portal.
- Monthly Payment Plan: You may choose to participate in our interest-free monthly payment plan each term, with automatic deductions from your US savings or checking account or by using a credit* or debit* card. The cost for this service is a nominal $35 per term. Click here to access the Nelnet Payment Plan.
*Please note, all debit and credit card payments (Mastercard, Visa, Discover and American Express) are subject to a 2.75 percent processing fee charged at the time the transaction is processed.
**Payments made directly from a checking or savings account for one-time on-line payments (e-checks) are subject to a $0.35 processing fee charged at the time the transaction is processed.
- Wire Transfers: To process a wire transfer to our bank account, please provide the following information to your bank. Please note, the payee is responsible for all bank fees that may be charged for this transaction.
- Account Number: 4940479827
- ABA Routing Number: 121000248
- Wells Fargo Bank
- 601 W First Ave Ste 900
- Spokane WA 99201
- International Swift Code: WFBIUS6S
- Pay by Check or Debit Card: You may pay your total balance owing via check made payable to Whitworth and sent to: Student Accounting Services, Whitworth University, 300 W Hawthorne Road, Spokane WA 99251. Or you may also pay via check or debit card, in person, at the cashier's window in McEachran Hall.
- International Students: You are able to use the options above if you have a U.S. bank or U.S. credit card account. Otherwise, you can use the Flywire Portal which allows payments in most currencies.
- Prepaid Tuition Plans (529): Whitworth accepts payments from all prepaid tuition plans. Funds are applied directly to the student's account. Following your state's protocols, simply request the amount you wish to withdraw and have the funds sent directly to Whitworth at the address above.
- Veterans: For questions concerning education benefits, please contact the registrar's office at 509.777.3508.
Current Students - Off-Campus Programs: If you would like to make a payment toward an upcoming off-campus program trip, please use the Nelnet Campus Commerce Make a Payment Portal and select the program you are participating in. Payments are subject to processing fees. See above.
Former Students/Perkins & Institutional Loan Payments: To make electronic payments toward your tuition account or to make a Perkins or Institutional Loan payment, please use the Nelnet Campus Commerce Make a Payment Portal and select either Tuition and Fees or Perkins/Inst Loan Payment. Payments are subject to processing fees. See above.