Make a Payment
ACI Worldwide Official Payments (ACI)
This portal will bring you to the ACI Worldwide Official Payments (ACI) website where you can process payments for student account related transactions such as tuition, room and board, miscellaneous student fees, or off-campus programs.
Please note that all credit card payments (MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express) are subject to a 2.25 percent plus $1 processing fee charged at the time the transaction is processed. Debit card payments are subject to a 1.75 percent plus $1 processing fee charged at the time the transaction is processed. Payments charged directly to checking/savings accounts (e-checks) are subject to a $1 processing fee.
In order to process a payment (see links below) you will need to have the following documents or student identifiers on hand:
- Student's full name
- Whitworth I.D. number
- Credit-card number or bank-account (checking/savings) and routing number'
- Cardholder name and billing address
- Amount to be paid for student account charges (tuition/room and board/fees)
- Amount to be paid and name of the off-campus program when paying for participation in one of these programs
- Amount to be paid for a Perkins/institutional loan
Due to Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA) regulations, the university can give account balance information only to the student. Students can log into WhitNet (Whitworth's internal student system) to access account details, view their account activity and make payments to ACI.
If you wish to mail a payment, you can send it to the following address:
Student Accounting Services
300 W. Hawthorne Road
Spokane, WA 99251