Graduate Certificate in Financial Planning - 21 credits
|Class Format||Online with three on-site residencies|
|Cost Per Credit||$835* per credit (financial aid & scholarships available)|
|Completion Time||12 months**|
* For the 2023-24 academic year
** Starting in the fall semester allows for the shortest time to degree completion
- Complete your certificate in just 12 months.
- Enjoy immersive learning experiences through weekend intensives.
- Focus on one subject at a time through accelerated courses.
|FP 540 Financial Counseling*||Aug. 14-Sept. 22
In person Aug. 17-20 (downtown Spokane)
|Online with intensive||3|
|FP 543 Retirement Planning & Employee Benefits*||Sept. 25-Nov. 3||Online||3|
|FP 545 Tax Planning*||Nov. 6-Dec. 16||Online||3|
|FP 550 Wealth Management I*||Jan. 2-Feb. 9
In person Jan. 6-8, 2024 (downtown Spokane)
|FP 553 Wealth Management II*||Feb. 12-March 22||Online||3|
|FP 558 Estate Planning*||March 25-May 10||Online||3|
|FP 560 Capstone in Financial Planning*||May 20-Aug. 6
In person June 1-9 (north Spokane campus)
* Course requires an on-site intensive in Spokane, Wash.
All required courses are necessary for eligibility to sit for the CFP exam.