The study of language helps one to think quickly and logically and to use words effectively; it also serves to sharpen memory. This kind of training can be applied to jobs in...
- Government, translation and interpretation (diplomacy, foreign embassies, court translation, international business, cross-cultural training, U.S. Armed Forces)
- Social service (Peace Corps, Presbyterian Church (USA) Volunteer Corps, Mennonite Central Committee, Lutheran Volunteer Corps, etc.)
- Education (bilingual education)
- Business and industry
- Travel and tourism
Find out what some of our recent graduates are doing with their Whitworth World Languages & Cultures degrees.
- Alumni achievements booklet
- Current issue of the Modern Linguist newsletter
- Archived issues of the Modern Linguist newsletter
World languages & cultures recent graduates have been accepted at these and many other graduate schools: