This page is designed to provide links in compliance with the Higher Education Opportunities Act (HEOA), Student Right-to-Know (SRTK) Act, and other consumer protection legislation. Whitworth University wants to ensure that students and prospective students, employees and future employees, and the public in general have easy access to important information involving campus safety, financial aid, graduation/retention rates, and other required information. If you should have any questions or concerns or would like to request a paper copy regarding the information listed here, please contact the Whitworth Office of Institutional Research, Office of Financial Aid, Office of the Registrar, or other relevant office for assistance in retrieving the most accurate and current information.
- Academic Programs
- Accreditation, Approval, and Licensure of Institution and Programs & Procedures to Review Them
- Career and Job Placement Services
- Computer Use and Copyright Infringement
- Education Program
- Educational Support Services and Policies
- Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities
- Faculty Directory
- Improving Academic Programs
- Instructional Facilities
- Price of Attendance
- Privacy of Student Records – Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Research Guides: Digital Scholarship
- Student Activities
- Student Diversity
- Textbook Information
- Transfer of Credit Policies and Articulation Agreements
- Withdrawal Procedures
Student Financial Assistance
- Consent Policy for Electronic Transactions
- Federal Student Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Law Violations – The Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1988 requires federal aid to be withdrawn from students engaged in the unlawful manufacture, distribution, dispensation, possession or use of any controlled substance.
- Federal Verification Information
- Financial Aid Disbursement Schedule
- Financial Aid Eligibility
- Financial Aid Staff Contact Information
- Financial Assistance for Enrolled Students
- Financial Policies
- Net Price Calculator
- Price of Attendance – Tuition and Academic Charges
- Cost of Attendance – Includes estimated costs for books, room & board, and transportation
- Satisfactory Progress Requirements for Financial Aid Recipients
- Student Financial Services Contact Information
- Student Loan Information – Financial aid advisors are available for personal meetings regarding any questions related to loan entrance and exit counseling information provided on the web.
- Student Rights and Responsibilities as a Recipient of Financial Aid
- TEACH Grant
- The financial aid office provides veterans and new incoming full-time first-year and transfer students the College Financing Plan in addition to their Whitworth Financial Aid Award Notice, which can be found on Pirate Port under Resources/Finances/Financial Aid.
- Veterans Benefits
- Withdrawal Information
- Refund Policy and Requirements for Withdrawal and Return of Federal Financial Aid
- Withdrawal Information for Day Students Who Withdraw Before the End of Semester
- Withdrawal Information for Accelerated Evening Format Students
Health and Safety
- Annual Fire Safety Report
- Annual Security Report
- Campus Security Policies
- Crime Log – Available from the Whitworth Security Office upon request. Call 509.777.4444.
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program (Substance-Abuse Issues & Resources)
- Emergency Response Information
- Fire Safety Policies, Fire Statistics and Fire Log – Available from the Whitworth Security Office upon request. Call 509.777.4444.
- Missing Student Notification Policy – Students have the option to identify an individual(s) to be contacted by Whitworth University within 24 hours of determining that the student is missing. The information will remain confidential and will only be shared with authorized campus officials and will only be disclosed to law enforcement personnel in furtherance of a missing person investigation. To identify an individual to be contacted in case of emergency or in case you are missing for more than 24 hours, please go to WhitNet, and under User Account choose WhitALERT & Emergency Contact Information.
- Missing Student Reporting – If you feel a student has been missing for 24 hours or longer or you are concerned for the student's well-being, click here.
- Pet Policy
- Title IX Mandatory Reporting Policy
- Vaccination Policies (Immunization Recommendations)
- Whitworth University Employee Benefits
Student Success and Outcomes
- Disaggregated Student Success Data
- Graduate & Professional Education Placement for Recent Undergraduate Student Graduates
- Graduation Rates (Student Right-to-Know Act)
- Job Placement for Recent Undergraduate Student Graduates
- Retention Rates (Student Right-to-Know Act)
Additional Consumer Information
- College Navigator
- College Scorecard
- Intercollegiate Athletic Program Participation Rates and Financial Support Data – Available from the Whitworth Athletics Department and Admissions Office upon request. Call 509.777.3224.
- Student Consumer Complaint Process
- Voter Registration