This page is designed to provide links in compliance with the Higher Education Opportunities Act (HEOA), Student Right-to-Know (SRTK) Act, and other consumer protection legislation. Whitworth University wants to ensure that students and prospective students, employees and future employees, and the public in general have easy access to important information involving campus safety, financial aid, graduation/retention rates, and other required information. If you should have any question or concerns regarding the information listed here, please contact the Whitworth Office of Institutional Research, Office of Financial Aid, Office of the Registrar, or other relevant office for assistance in retrieving the most accurate and current information.
- Privacy of Student Records -- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Diversity
- Price of Attendance
- Textbook Information
- Education Program
- Instructional Facilities
- Faculty Directory
- Transfer of Credit Policies and Articulation Agreements
- Accreditation, Approval, and Licensure of Institution and Programs
- Computer Use and Copyright Infringement
- Research Guides: Digital Scholarship
- Student Activities
- Career and Job Placement Services
Student Financial Assistance
- Consent Policy for Electronic Transactions
- Net Price Calculator
- Financial Aid Assistance Available from Federal, State, Local, and Institutional Programs
- Financial Aid Eligibility
- Financial Aid Staff Contact Information
- Federal Student Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Law Violations -- The Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1988 requires federal aid to be withdrawn from students engaged in the unlawful manufacture, distribution, dispensation, possession or use of any controlled substance.
- The financial aid office provides veterans and new incoming full-time freshmen and transfer students the Federal Shopping Sheet in addition to their Whitworth Financial Aid Award Notice, which can be found on Pirate Port under Resources/Finances/Financial Aid.
- Veterans Benefits
- Teach Grant Counseling
- Student Loan Information -- Financial aid advisors are available for personal meetings regarding any questions related to loan entrance and exit counseling information provided on the web.
- Price of Attendance -- Tuition and Academic Charges
- Undergraduate Day Student Cost of Attendance -- Includes estimated costs for books, room and board, and transportation
- Adult Degree Undergraduate Student Cost of Attendance -- Includes estimated costs for books, room and board, and transportation
- Graduate Student Cost of Attendance
- Financial Aid Disbursement Schedule
- Withdrawal Information
- Refund Policy and Requirements for Withdrawal and Return of Federal Financial Aid
- Withdrawal Information for Day Students Who Withdraw Before the End of Semester
- Withdrawal Information for Accelerated Evening Format Students
- Student Rights and Responsibilities as a Recipient of Financial Aid
- Satisfactory Progress Requirements for Financial Aid Recipients
- Federal Verification Information
Health and Safety
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program (Substance-Abuse Issues & Resources)
- Vaccination Policies (Immunization Recommendations)
- Campus Security Policies
- Annual Security Report
- Annual Fire Safety Report
- Emergency Response Information
- Crime Log -- Available from the Whitworth Security Office upon request. Call 509.777.4444.
- Fire Safety Policies, Fire Statistics and Fire Log -- Available from the Whitworth Security Office upon request. Call 509.777.4444.
- Whitworth University Employee Benefits & Wellness
- Retention Rate (Student Right-to-Know Act)
- Graduation Rates (Student Right-to-Know Act)
- Job Placement for Graduates
- Graduate and Professional Education Placement for Graduates
Additional Consumer Information
- College Navigator
- College Scorecard
- Intercollegiate Athletic Program Participation Rates and Financial Support Data -- Available from the Whitworth Athletics Department and Admissions Office upon request. Call 509.777.4311.
- Student Consumer Complaint Process
- Voter Registration