Whitworth recognizes the dedication and drive it takes to become a leader and the commitment and support it takes to pursue it. Whether your district or organization offers careers in administration, education, counseling or therapy, Whitworth's School of Education wants to partner with you to support and provide opportunities for professional development.
Whitworth's Preferred Partner Waiver is a special group pricing program offering a 20 percent discount (tuition waiver) to assist with the cost of graduate-level coursework. To qualify, at least five members of the preferred partner organization must begin their programs during the same academic year. Download the Preferred Partner Waiver Application.
Programs eligible for preferred partner pricing are:
- Administrative & Nonprofit Leadership
- Behavior Analysis
- Educational Administration with Principal Certification
- Principal Certification
- Gifted & Talented
- School Counseling
- Gifted Education Specialty Endorsement
- Social Emotional Learning
- Teaching & Learning (select tracks)
- Teaching Certification Program for working adults (bachelor's or post-baccalaureate track)