Explore Off-Campus Programs
2019-2020 Faculty-led Programs
The IEC Off-Campus Programs team is proud to offer an array of faculty-led programs each year in a variety of locations, terms, and academic disciplines. Each program is led by a Whitworth University faculty member and offers cultural immersion coupled with comprehensive support for each participant.
See below for the current list of AY 2019-2020 faculty-led programs. Students may apply for one of these programs via the online application link located on the off-campus programs homepage.
- Smithsonian Internship Semester | Fall 2019 | Washington, D.C.
- Arts in Christian Worship | Jan 2020 | Italy/France/U.K.
- Early Christian Sites | Jan 2020 | Greece
- Core 250 | Jan 2020 | Italy/France/U.K.
- French in Guadeloupe | Jan 2020 | Guadeloupe
- Freshmen Honors Hawaii | Jan 2020 | Hawaii
- Spanish in Chile | Jan 2020 | Chile
- Education in Hawaii | Jan 2020 | Hawaii
- The Actor's Experience | Jan 2020 | New York City
- Spanish for Health Professionals | Jan 2020 | Costa Rica
- British Culture Through the Arts | Jan 2020 | U.K.
- Monasticism Old & New | Jan 2020 | North Cascades, Wash.
- Central American Field Ecology | Jan 2020 | Central America
- Technology & Culture | Jan 2020 | China/Hong Kong/South Korea
- Sustainable Development Abroad | Jan 2020 | Costa Rica/Panama
- CASP Semester Program | Jan '20-Spring '20 | Guatemala/Costa Rica
- Smithsonian Jan Term | Jan 2020 | Washington, D.C.
- C.S. Lewis Field Trip | Spring Break 2020 | England
- ETC Field Immersion | April 2020 | Hawaii
- MIT in Hawaii | April 2020 | Hawaii
- MIT in Dominican Republic | April 2020 | Dominican Republic
- Education in Australia | May 2020 | Australia
- Social Health Policy in Scandinavia | May 2020 | Scandinavia
- Media & Society in Germany | May 2020 | Germany