The priority application deadline is March 15, 2023. We are still accepting applications on a space available basis.
- To access the application, use the network username and password included in the letter you received with your admit packet folder.
Note: Your username is typically your first initial, last name and last two digits of your projected Whitworth graduation year (i.e. jsmith27). And your password is the lowercase first initial of your first name, followed by your student I.D. number, followed by the uppercase first initial of your last name – all one word. (i.e. j1234567S).
- The priority application deadline is March 15, 2023. Acceptance decisions will be made by April 3, 2023 and applications may be accepted after that date on a space-available basis. We are still accepting applications on a space available basis.
- Acceptance is conditional. Students must meet satisfactory academic and behavioral standards during the fall semester to maintain eligibility for the program.
- You may be conditionally accepted to the waitlist; if a space opens up, you will be accepted to the program.
- Once you have been accepted, the next step is to pay your deposit of $500 by April 14, 2023. Participants accepted to the trip after April 15 will have their trip deposit deadline extended (please check your email for more information). The $500 trip deposit is refundable through May 1. Installments of $740 are due on June 15, July 15, Aug. 15, Sept. 15 and Oct. 15.