The mission of the business advisory board shall be to support and promote the Whitworth School of Business in all its endeavors by fostering and furthering connections between the school and the business community.
The objectives of the Board shall be to:
- Keep the school and its programs closely attuned to the needs of business and industry in Spokane, the state of Washington and the world;
- Help the school achieve accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB);
- Promote good relations between faculty and students of the Whitworth School of Business and business and industry;
- Advocate for and promote the positive image of the school;
- Assist in securing the funding necessary to maintain and increase the quality of the school; and
- Support the school of business financially.